COVID-19 Coronavirus precautions
At Nylaan Dental your health and well-being is one of our top priorities. As you know, the coronavirus / COVID-19 is causing concern for everyone. This is evolving and we are monitoring it closely to ensure all proper precautions are being taken in our office and by our dental team.
Our sterilization and disinfection procedures are already very thorough and state of the art, however we are enhancing our cleaning practice to keep our office clean, safe and still welcoming. This includes increasing the frequency of disinfection of common surfaces in our patient lounge, treatment rooms, dental chairs, and countertops throughout our office. We use hospital grade antibacterial and antimicrobial cleaning solutions; high heat, steam and pressure sterilization equipment; and chemical sterilization.
We encourage all everyone to follow these best practices to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintain social distance (3 feet)
- Stay home when you are sick and keep your distance from anyone that appears to be sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with tissues (discard in the trash after use) and wash your hands. If you do not have a tissue cough or sneeze into your elbow or shirt sleeve not into your hands.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently.
Please contact our office to reschedule if you are coughing, sneezing, have a fever, are feeling unwell or have recently traveled to one of the high risk areas within the last few weeks.
We appreciate everyone's assistance in maintaining a safe and healthy environment.